1. Who are you?
My nickname is Tori and I am a freelance game artist and part-time backpacker ^^
2. Where are you now?
3. What do you do when you’re not travelling?
Planning for the next coming trips!
4. What was the last piece of music you listened to?
Space Oddity by David Bowie. Gonna peform a cover in London soon~
5. Tell us briefly the travel story you shared in LOST.
“Alone”, the story I published in Lost Issue One, is about how I spent my 30th birthday alone during a terrible time in Egypt. The whole country was placed under curfew, so I had to think positive and survive for a month. It was the most difficult challenge I had to face in my journey.
6. What do you love about travel?
I love to explore the world as well as to experience self-discovery!
7. What do you hate about travel?
I hate not being able to bring into reality what I’ve learned in my journey…
8. Do you like to travel alone or with people? Why?
I prefer to travel alone. As I had said, self-discovery is truly important to discover aspects of our life, which happens especially when travelling alone.
9. What do you think about during travel?
I’m always thinking of big trips in small budgets to keep my journey going on!
10. Any future travel plans?
I’m still looking for a mountain which is higher than 3000m.